Tuition Fee: Amounts
Boarding Students: Shs 850,000=
Day Students: Shs 500,000=
Boarding student: Shs 50,000=
Day Students: Shs 50,000=
Fuctional Fees: Amount
Boarding student: Shs 450,000=
Day Students: Shs 280,000=
UNEB Registration fees: Shs 200,000= UACE: Shs 200,000= (Candidates only).
Functional fees cover: 2 pairs of school uniform, a sweater, Sports Wear, 3 T-shirts for out of class, Identity Card, Ream of paper, Visitors’ Card, Magazine & Calendar, Computer fee, and SESEMAT fee. (Boarding students get a Sunday wear and a Mattress in addition to above).
On payment of tuition fees, the school provides a bed to each boarding student. The school also provides an identity card to every student.
All school fees must be paid before reporting to the College. Payments must be made at the bank, and CASH WILL NOT be allowed at school.Payments can also be made by bank draft or personal cheque in the names of St. Mark's College Namagoma.
- Admission letter.
- Medical Form (filled in by qualified medical officer).
- Come with your true parent or guardian.
- Four (4) recent passport photos, black and white with short hair.
- A suit case (preferably metallic).
- One and half dozen of black books, 1 Good News Bible/Quran, Dictionary (preferably Oxford Advanced Learners’ Dictionary).
- A mathematical set, enough pens, pencils, and a calculator.
- Black school shoes, white stockings for girls and black socks for boys.
- A medium size black non-decorated leather belt for both girls and boys.
- A school bag.
- A torch with batteries.
- Ten rolls of toilet paper.
- Adequate toothpaste and a toothbrush, slippers.
- A fork, spoon, water bottle, plate, and a cup.
- Toilet soap, washing Soap & shavers.
- A bucket and a sponge.
- Open shoes for after class use.
- A blanket, bed sheets, and a towel.
- A mosquito net, a three-pin-plug Flat Iron.
- All boarding section students must come with a weekend/out of class uniform.
This must be:
4 Decent below the knees black skirts (girls).
4 black trousers not tight fitting (boys) – NOT JEANS.
(i) NO other clothing apart from those prescribed above will be accepted.
- The school uniform (including a Sweater, sports outfit, out-of-class T-shirts) will be issued at school.
- A mattress will be issued to each new student on arrival at school.
- No special diet can be provided to students with dietary problem!